After some serious shopping in London it can be good to try my list of London bargains for free or cheap things to do in London, to keep the budget.
1. Free Art in London - Visit the National Gallery. Extraordinary paintings and no entrance fee. Go to room 43 to see the waterlilies by Monet, the sunflowers by van Gogh and so many more famous paintings. (close to Trafalgar Square) http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/
2. Cheap Afternoon Tea in London - Make your own lovely afternoon tea. Coffee, scones and gorgeous cakes at good prices at the Patisserie Valerie. Eat there or take away. Address: 15, York House, Great Cumberland Place, London. (close to Marble Arch) http://www.patisserie-valerie.co.uk/
3. Free Park in London - Take a walk in the royal park Green Park. A lovely park to take a walk and see the beautiful gate to Buckingham Palace. http://www.royalparks.org.uk/parks/green-park
4. Cheap shopping in London - The place to shop super cheap clothes must be Primark. But go there very early as the queues are super long. Address: 499 Oxford street. (close to Marble Arch) http://www.primark.com
5. Free music in London. There are some free concerts in London. What´s on has the updated list. Visit it to see what is on when you are in London. http://www.timeout.com/london/music/free-music-in-london
Do you have more tips on London bargains that should be on my list? Please add a comment here.